2019 OHS Softball Information
By OHS Softball Coaching Staff
Preseason Captain Practice Dates:
- March 4th--March 8th 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM @ McKinley Elementary Gym
- Open to all 7th - 12th graders
- March 11th at 6:00 PM @ Owatonna High School Auditorium
- This will be for all spring parent-athletes followed by a breakout softball team meeting in the Choir Room at 6:30 PM
- Owatonna High School softball tryouts will be open to all 7th – 12th graders
- March 11th - 13th. 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM @ McKinley Elementary Gym
- Team practices start on March 14th
*Gym shoes/glove/gym clothes required. Players are welcome to bring their own helmets/bats/catchers gear.
**Players MUST sign up and pay online at FeePay. You MUST register prior to your 1st official day of practice (March 11th) to be eligible for try-outs/practices. Sports physical must be current with the athletic office. Contact Tracy Chadderdon at 444-8988 with any questions.
Spring Break Practices (March 25th - 29th):
- There will NOT be mandatory practices during spring break this year - all practices during this time will be optional (Times TBD).
There will be a shuttle bus available for students to ride from OMS to McKinley.
- Take the bus that is the furthest bus west on 15th Street at OMS
- This shuttle will be available all season
There will also be a shuttle bus from the High School to McKinley
- Take the bus that is the furthest to the west on School Street - usually bus #28
For more OHS softball information throughout the season, visit http://owatonnaactivities.com and http://big9.org